Re: [MV] Physics v. power loss

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 06:58:45 PDT

The same holds true with axles...some friends had a chevy drag car tore
down and the splines on the axles had twisted several degrees...and they
stay that way...I suppose...till they twist in two. Never heard about
painting a line down the driveshaft to see if it twists...sounds like a
good idea. Fred Martin