Dumb Question

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 19:31:52 PDT

Ok guys and gals, here's your laugh for the day.

I may have to move from Berkeley CA to Yucca Valley CA in the relatively
near future,
6 months to a year and a half. Not shure yet.

I have a lot of very, very, heavy stuff to move down there. Here comes
the question.

Am I completely brain dead in thinking about buying a 5 Ton and using it
to move my stuff
down there over several trips?

Money is an object here, but I am figuring that it will take a lot of
time and skill to load stuff
and if I was hiring a trucker to move the stuff, I would be eaten alive
in the handling charges.

Ok everyone, fire at will.

PS: Are there any active MV groups down in that area?

Bruce MVPA 23824