RE: [MV] Battery conditioning (SulfaTak 500 and 1000)

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 12:06:36 PDT

Yes, this is an old topic which should be in the archives. But to refresh everyone's memory:

The military purchased quite a few solargizers and did extensive testing. In conclusion, they discovered the product does exactly what it claims. Also, there are surplus units on the market you could likely get at a great price... and have a more authentic MV!

Aaron Horrocks
1952 M38A1