Re: [MV] Dot 3 or Dot 5

From: Kirk Thompson (kpt@lanl.gov)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 11:20:02 PDT

Hi all. Going along with the subject....

When I got my M35A2, I mixed DOT3 with what was left in the master
cylinder. I see [from this thread] that this is a no-no. I don't have the
"sticker" that says DOT x (5?) only . (If I did have that sticker, where
would it go?)

What now should I expect? Brake failure? Rubber brake parts dissolved? I
suppose I need to flush the entire system and use DOT-5...

All suggestions and [friendly] admonitions appreciated.

-K