MVPA Board of Directors

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 15:40:32 PDT

As you all know, the ballots are out for the next round of voting for board
of directors for the MVPA. You might have noticed my name on the ballot.

I just wanted to take a minute and make sure you all knew that I was
available if you wanted to ask any questions or talk about any issues of
concerns. This is my first try at this sort of thing, was rather flatter
that I was even asked!

I live in Wichita, Kansas and am the president of the Mid-Kansas MVPA. You
can visit our web site and see pretty much what the club is about.
http://www.mkmvpa.com I will tell you that I am not a flash "all about me"
kind of guy and I care very deeply about the advancement of the hobby. That
is what this is all about really, keeping the hobby alive.

If there is anything I can tell you that might help you make a decision on
your vote, please let me know.

Regards.....
Dave
David & Donna Brubaker