Re: [MV] No MV Content but all you need to know about the ¢ key

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 21:17:48 PDT

Thank you, Wayne. That was a very interesting report.

I would like to point out that I never use the < or > or ~ or { or }[ or ]
or \ or | symbols. I cannot speak for other 56-year old white bald
semi-computer-literate guys. I just know that occasionally I need the 1/4
1/3 1/2 /1/5 etc etc etc symbols, and I don't have them available. I also am
offended by the fact that I must release the shift key to be able to type a
period or comma. On typewriters, the period and comma were available in
either upper or lower case situations.

iN ADDITTION, i WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT (oops, there it goes again)
sometimes I accidentally push the Caps Lock key. Since it must use one of
those 7-bit codes, and I don't need it, why not get rid of it? We all got
along without it BC (before computers).

End of rant. A P Bloom