M211 Winch

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 23:20:05 PDT

Hello list,

I might have a deal to get a winch for my M211. It is off another M211. I
just wanted to know how hard it is to take off the one transfer case and put
it on my truck. I know it bolts to the side, mine has a plate right now.
Also, my transfer case does not have the emergency parking brake, how hard
is it to get one, and to put it on? This truck has the brake and the winch,
would it be better to swittch transfer cases? Tell what you all think :)

Thanks, as always,

Caleb