M37 Serial Number

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 09:13:56 PDT

A BIG THANK YOU to all who responded to this question, in particular to "dp"
(MILVEHCOLL@aol.com)!

I still need to find the serial number on the frame of the M37 and because
of the thick coat of paint I'm wondering if sombody could , please, tell me
exactly where to look. I will need to apply a paint stripper and would like
to minimize the amount of paint removed. Is the s/n always in the same spot?

All this would be almost impossible if it wasn't for the awsome knowledge
base of this list...

Thanks again,
Bjorn
MVPA 19212