Re: [MV] VIC-1 intercom accessory item?

From: Bruce Kalin (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 17:55:20 PDT

Hi Bjorn,
Yes, I have a special hook since I have two headsets with the boom mikes
in the cab. I hang a steel pot by the chin strap from the center support
rod of the top. I then place each of the headsets in the steel pot. It
has worked out very nicely for quite a while. Just don't sit too close
to the steel pot when the truck is rolling through the rocks.
Bruce