MV List Messages in Outlook Express Limbo

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 18:25:08 PDT

Being a bit quirky, I have kept all the Skylee list messages over the past 3
1/2 years. Makes searching for things easier.
    For some reason, the folder in OE that I keep them in disappeared from
OE today when I started up OE. The various .dbx files containing all 147 MB
of the messages is still in the OE program folder, it/they are just not
visible in the drop down list of "Local Folders".
    Anyone that could help, please reach out off list.
    If I can't access them, I might as well recover the Hard drive space,
but it's gonna kill me to nuke all those gems.

    Ron