Re: [MV] MV List Messages in Outlook Express Limbo

From: MV Don Low (MVdonlow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 18:52:18 PDT

This may or may nt be your problem , but it just might o the trick.

To restore mail that you received before you re-installed Windows:
  1.. Copy the .dbx files from the Windows\Application
Data\Identities\hexadecimal_string\Microsoft\Outlook Express folder to
another temporary location.
  2.. Start Outlook Express, click Import on the File menu, and then click
Messages to start the Import Wizard.
  3.. In the Select Program dialog box, click Outlook Express as the e-mail
program to import from, and then click Next.
  4.. In the next dialog box, click Import mail from an OE store directory,
and then click OK.
  5.. Locate the temporary location of the .dbx files, and then select the
files that you want to import. Outlook Express should begin to import the
old mail and create or populate folders.
In some situations, you may be able to import directly from the default
location into Outlook Express.

Don Low
donlow.50g.com
www.MKMVPA.com

Understanding requires not just a moment of perception, but a continuous
awareness, a continuous state of inquiry without conclusion. (Bruce Lee)