Re: [MV] MV List Messages in Outlook Express Limbo

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 19:17:22 PDT

I post this publicly as

1: others may have this problem
2: I hate OE <g>

It is possible that OE ( what version? ) has an internal limit on folder
size. I know that IE 6 has a limit on the size of the temporary internet
files sub-folder: once you reach it all images can be saved as BMP only,
even if they were JPG on the web site you just visited ( don't ask: 'tis a
sheeply thing <g>)

Do you have a CD Burner? First back up the folder, or all the folders
under OE. There should be SOME way to recover them...
I post often in various MS forums, and would be happy to play with this
problem if you would like.

             Paul