1947 CJ2A dash guages, size, sensors, etc

From: Eric \(Home\) (shadow@vci.net)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 06:25:56 PDT

On a 1947 CJ2A, where should the different sensors (attached to gauges on
the dash) be located? I am looking at a "temp" sensor (water, air? Who
knows)and its attached close to the carb.

On the new gauges (like Sunpro model at Autozone) do these generally attach
at stock locations in the same stock way or is there some modifications I'll
have to do?

I have a total of (1) guage that works!! Woo hoo! :) It’s the Oil Pressure
guage. EVERYTHING else is broken and painted over then the glass face
scrapped of paint. I plan on using replacement black faced gauges from
Sunpro. What size gauges do I need?

I appreciate all the help guys!

Eric