Leaking propane tank...CJ2A Propane conv.

From: Eric \(Home\) (shadow@vci.net)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 06:00:58 PDT

My main propane tank that feeds my CJ2A (converted to propane) is leaking.
I need recommendations on who to contact. Is there someone that can fix it?
I think it'll have to be welded maybe. Seems to be leaking around a % full
guage. Not the seal bit around the guage itself as it sits in a "cup". I
have no idea what to look up in my Yellow pages.

Should I just get the fittings and attach a regulator so I can use a couple
of gas grill cylinders?

Eric