Re: [MV] diesel fuel questions

From: rertman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 09:26:20 PDT

Jim:

The chances of being stopped for a fuel color check in your private diesel
pickup or car are very small, but not zero. In the 30+ years I've owned
diesel cars and pickups, I've never been subjected to a fuel color check.
So, as some wise person once said, "Ya pays yer money and takes yer chances."

Dick