Re: [MV] OHT Needed

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 09:53:39 PDT

List

I just went and bought a 4 fl. oz. bottle of Marvel
air tool oil. If I understand correctly, Bjorn said
he uses air tool oil. Makes sense to me. So now the
question is, how much and where? I see a little
square head plug on the backside of the airpack, is
that where the lube goes? And, how much lube does it
take?

As far as the compressor, I can understand the engine
oil lubing it and think I found the line that feeds it
on the bottom. But, what caused the question in the
first place is that 5/16 square head plug on the
topside of the smaller round canister next to the
cylinder and head unit. I took it out and well,
theres just a hole. I see nothing in there, liquid or
otherwise, unless maybe it pumps full of oil when the
engine is running. Any thoughts?

Thanks again everyone.

Marc