Re: [MV] OHT Needed

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 09:38:43 PDT

Hi Marc,

Oil, Hydraulic, Temperate

RAM sold me some a while ago..you might check with him.

As to the compressor, on my truck (LDT) it's lubed by the engine oil. So
there's no separate procedure for it. Unless you're talking about the air
system itself? In which case I haven't seen any recommendations on the LO
for oiling. Seems to be happy running "dry".

I don't see anything in TM 9-8000, or any of the deuce TM's either, about
that issue.

Regards,
Greg
Vista, CA