FW: Hetzer Magneto Cap

From: Yuke.RF@forces.gc.ca
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 07:33:31 PDT

        The following is an e-mail from my friend who is working on the
Hetzer restoration at the museum in Camp Borden Ontario. Any body out there
have one of these kicking around? I have pictures and can send them out.
Just as a note of interest. When they get the Hetzer done they are planning
on starting on the Panther they have. A much bigger job, just the turret
weighs more than the entire Hetzer! Also thanks to the list for helping to
find out what spark plug to use in this little beastie.
Thanks Rick

Rick...

If you have any time see if you can find us a new Distributor cap for the
magneto..
We Gotta mag in from Russia..in good shape BUT the Bakealite cap was smashed
into a thousand pieces...

Lemme know what yer cyber sleuthing can come up with.
Cheers,