Re: [MV] Battery Question

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 04:59:35 PDT

Well, if we're gonna brag on batteries...I gotta do it for an old
Interstate green and white. I bought it from Jose Munoz' station in
Evans, Ga. When the guy on the truck found out I was putting it in a
motorhome...he told me that he would have to cut the warranty from 3
years to 2 years. To make a long story short...it lasted for 13 years.
Fred Martin