RE: [MV] Looking for a M35A2--Are auction vehicles generally drivable?

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 09:48:08 PDT

Buy one from a retailer that has all ready checked it out and fixed it
up. If you got a driver from an auction (a miracle in itself) it would
cost you a fortune. Not to mention waiting on the ECU for months. There
are several guys on the list that sell these, you would be much better
off getting one from them. They know the trucks, and know what to look
for in making one dependable.

GRB