CJ2A 1947 paint schemes with paint chips card???

From: Eric \(Home\) (shadow@vci.net)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 10:51:34 PDT

        I need another bit of help guys. I am sure someone out there has a
pic of the color card for 1947 CJ2A Willys of that years offered paint
schemes with paint chips on them. I'd appreciate if someone could send it
my way. (shadow@vci.net) Dang firewall keeps me office locked.. :(

        I was doing some body work on my Willys last night and noticed a bit
of blue paint...I am thinking Normandy blue was the original color maybe. I
wasn't sure what color wheels were offered with this (and other schemes).

Thanks!

Eric Adams