Re: [MV] Looking for a M35A2--Are auction vehicles generally drivable?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 11:04:03 PDT

Remember this with DRMO trucks. Just because it looks sweet and the bumper
says "Driven In" with chalk shouldn't dissuade you from a complete inspection.
I only say this because you never know when Joey Knuckles from the motorpool
needs a flywheel and the closest one is right next door in the DRMO yard.
Sure wished that I had pressed on that clutch pedal!

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee FL
71 A.M. General M35A2
73 A.M. General M275A2