Re: [MV] Looking for a M35A2--Are auction vehicles generally drivable?

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 11:16:50 PDT

Steve - I have read the few responses that suggest buying from a dealer, I
have done both, lots less problems bought from dealer - for instance - buy a
truck from auction that is a long way from home that looks like a "runner"
come to find out is "clunker". It is still your truck and you pay big time
if you do not get it off lot inside time frame they establish. I bought a 5
ton at DRMO about 100 miles from me, took fuel, water, oil, etc. truck
started and I drove it home without any problems. THIS IS EXCEPTION -- I
GOT LUCKY

Everette

I WILL LIFT UP MY EYES TO THE HILL,
FROM WHENCE DOES MY HELP COME,