Re: [MV] Leaking radiator Fix

From: Amnon (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 19:16:11 PDT

Stu, that works great, until you get the itch to feel the pressure in the system
by squeezing the radiator hose. If you squeeze when it is not pressurized
(cold), you may dislodge the pepper from the hole and water will start leaking
again (don't ask me how I know :-).

Shalom Ya'll
Amnon Nissan

Deltaforce