Sale or Trade German MG-34 Machinegun

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 20:07:36 PDT

I have a brand new never been fired IRAC Simulated Fire German WW II MG34
Machinegun complete with electronics and hoses all made inside a German WW
II Ammo Box. Really a neat setup for someone with a German Vehicle. It has a
new IRAC steel Receiver specially made for Simulated Fire using oxygen and
acetylene bottles. You would need to buy or rent your own oxygen and
acetylene bottles, regulators and hose to connect to the ammo can. The rest
of the MG34 is a surplus used Nazi MG34 Machinegun. All perfectly legal and
is considered a nongun because it will not fire real bullets although
everyone will think you are firing with the sound and etc. Great for
re-enactors or military vehicles. Anyone interested in this MG34 should
contact me off list at fpetri@eastex.net and we can discuss it. This setup
is worth $1295.00 and I will trade it for the right pair PVS-5 or PVS-7
Night Vision Goggles. Of course nasty old money and gold will work too.
Thanks.

Floyd