M37 carb tech question

From: Robert Peterson (peteweld57@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 05:22:15 PDT

The carb for my M37 came pre-disassembled in 3 small
boxes. I'm attempting to assemble this jigsaw puzzle,
and as I'm not familiar with this carb, I have a
couple of questions.
1) The discharge check ball spring is missing...is
there a suitable substitute, or is this available.
2) Is the passage plug that holds the spring over the
check ball the same as the pump jet plug? The old
parts had 2 plugs that appeared to be identical, while
the new kit NAPCO has only one plug.
TIA!
Pete