New Army Berets

From: Robert.Wilson (specwar@piace.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 20:45:38 PDT

Anyone out there want or need one of the new Army berets that are basic
issue to all soldiers? I have a variety of sizes. They are used/good
condition.
Cost is $3.00 + shipping ($3.85 for one additional items may be extra)
I also have a variety of mechanic's coveralls both summer and winter
plus CVC coveralls. CVC coveralls are $15.00, Winter mechanic's
coveralls are $10.00 and summers are $5.00 I have many satisfied
customers for these on the list so ask around for references. Email me
with yousize requests.I also have an M1941 tent stove kit for sale on
EBay starting price is $20.00 no reserve.

Thanks,

Bob Wilson
 MVPA #23437