Re: [MV] My property may have been stolen from GL auction

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 05:28:56 PDT

Hi Chuck and All,

Hopefully it just means that the money was collected
and not the property. Keep your fingers crossed. Did
the invoice get e-mailed directly to you? If it
didn't get e-mailed to you, they could have e-mailed
it to someone else. The invoices for EUC items are
not posted on their website like the regular ones.

My old EUC invoices were e-mailed from:
jzanzucchi@govliquidation.com

Good luck!

Jeff