RE: [MV] New Pictures

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 13:09:41 PDT

Yes, the Stuart was just too big to easily transport. The crowds were
also there to see a hot air balloon race on Saturday morning and a
concert on Friday and Saturday night. But we do draw a big crowd, we had
a WW2 glider pilot (94 years old) and a Veteran from the fighting around
Bastogne come by and stay with us Saturday. We have several people thank
us for making the vehicles available to look at but we also have several
people that like to bring their kids and let them see if they can
destroy the vehicles, it is mostly the 12-17 year olds that don't give a
piss about anything. I wonder what the glider pilot thought about these
ungrateful little #%*#'s that he fought to secure their Freedom. Well
enough of that, if it is only for the one's that appreciate it and the
Veterans it is worth having to fix a few things here and there.

GRB