Another Rally at Weare?

From: kbernste32@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 13:20:27 PDT

Vermont Convoy just rolled home from the NH Weare MVMVC
rally, these guys did a good job once again. A good time
was had by all. Thank you MVMVC. Plenty of scheduled activities, lots of old friends to say hey too, always lots going on. A lot of effort, always fun.

It the little touches too - you know, the guys in dark suits and sunglasses taking photographs of you, the announced "destructive trail rides" that never leave the rally grounds, the stuff at auction that you realize later got pulled off your truck, etc. I got to say that there were some great deals at the auction. A pair of 30 year old XXXL white ski-troop pants with a big pink stain on one leg went for only $85; The real coup I have to admit was the stuff Ron donated to be auctioned that he pulled out of the dumpster at work - the two bidders were both Vermont GMMVC members !!! Hankie always said we're all real winners.

After I put away the great bargains I picked up at Weare, I'll post some photos on the Vermont Web Site (www.gmmvc.org).

KB