2 x Pz III and 1 x Tiger "for sale"

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 20:07:01 PDT

Hi all,

This just came into my inbox. I am wondering if anybody knows the story
about these vehicles. Personally, I smell a scam because they look quite
familiar to me. But perhaps not! Still, I don't have $15,000,000 so it
doesn't matter to me much either way :-)

Steve

----

Hello,

My name is Tooams Allikas from Estonia.

I have got 3 Germanies Tank´s. T3 and (2x) T5 (weight 40t.)

T3 Tank:

Made: Germania Model: Tiger T3 Year: 1942 Location: Russia

Price: Make your offer!

T5 Tank:

Made: Germany Model: Tiger T5 Year: 1942 Location: Russia Info: This Tank is in the swamp and will be thrown out by September 2003. Inside of the tank is the whole crew. Pictures and video available by September 2003. Price: 15,000,000 USD

Im interested to sell them.

Im looking for information about the prices and buyers.

Picture gallery: http://allikas.pri.ee/services.html (Sale & Investment Projects)

There are also Germany Fighter (airplane) and other war techniques.

Can you suggest to whom I should turn to?

Best Regards,

Estonia, Tallinn

Toomas Allikas

Toomas.allikas@mail.ee