Re: [MV] Tracked CUCV!

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 20:13:44 PDT

I think this sucker came to my state a few years ago as part of some sort
of Monster Truck show. My guess is that they used a M4 High Speed
Tractor as a base. This is not all that uncommon to do. In fact,
someone (Southern Equipment??) makes various vehicles based on M4 and
M114 chasis. There is also a M4 High Speed Tractor conversion a couple
towns over which is used by a construction contractor. His has some sort
of Japanese truck cab on it.

Steve