AM-1780

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 09:15:42 PDT

OK gang, I've collected just about everything for my first intercom system,
everything except the AM-1780. Does anyone have an AM-1780 they want to sell.
I'll go to a dealer if I have to but I get tired of shopping and searching
online only to find that nobody has the intellegence to price their wares. I
would much rather spend my money among my friends here that offer me help when I
need it. If anybody has one to offer, contact me.
Thanks,
Kenny