RE: Bridge Classification

From: bobandmargie@mindspring.com
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 12:36:57 PDT

Does any one know what the FM or TB # that covers bridge classification
numbering for front grill of MV's. If avail on line it would be super.
Thanks
I saw the "GUNNY" but the live was tooooo long for pictures and autographs.
I had stuff to buy and wanted to look at all that green stuff. I still don't
know how that sports car got in the display area. It wasn't green, so I
guess it had some significance.