M-809 series questions

From: Witold Grzymala-Busse (wbusse@ips-networking.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 19:26:39 PDT

I just acquired two M-809 trucks an M-816 and a M-813.

Can the M-816 tow an M-813 I was looking in the manuals and they say that a
M-809 type truck can only tow about 15,000 LBS, What about the M-816
Wrecker?

Also how do you start a M-809 type truck, is it as easy as a M-35 (I have
one and I can drive it well, except with a trailer going backwards)

Is there a big difference between driving a M-809 and a Deuce, how good is
the power steering?

Finally what TM's should I get for them? I plan on maintaining them myself
and I am not afraid to tear into the engine or the tranny etc....

WGB