Sprag adjustment

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 20:29:05 PDT

I've never had to adjust one, so I didn't pay much attention
to the posts explaining the procedure. Rather that have the
info reposted, I figure I'd save people the time and effort
involved by requesting the TM that covers it.
Like, I'm guessing it's in need of adjustment. I pulled the
front drums and replaced bearings, races and seals (not the
axle seals). Truck came in without a front driveshaft and now
I know why. A test drive resulted in a violent "bang", a hop
and funky steering. Happened several times getting it back to
my shop. Start out, disengage the clutch and it feels like the
parking brake is dragging; get pulled slowly to a stop.
Thanks,
Joe Young