Re: [MV] CUCV Front and Rear Bumper Blackout Lights on eBay...

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 09:58:22 PDT

In a message dated 7/31/03 12:34:14 PM, gpw1942@verizon.net writes:

<< My plug is different on my 1986 M1009. I have one plug and the lights you
are selling have two plugs each. Are there new styles and early styles >>

That's because he's selling M880 blackouts as CUCV. The one's with Douglas
water proof connectors are part of a kit for the M880s which did not come
standard with blackout lighting. The real CUCV lamps have GM connectors.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com