Re: [MV] Need Exhaust Manifold

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 17:54:32 PDT

FWIW, when I needed a starter for a 1935 216 Chevy engine (They were out of
stock at Napa (;->)) I searched for some old Chevy pickup truck email lists
and found their archives and did some searches. Found a couple guys who
seemed to have a lot of interest in older 216 and 235 engines and asked
them if they had any starters for sale. I found one and had it in about a
week. Can't beat the net.

Dave

--
Dave