Mules for Sale

From: Michael Farrell (mike_farrell@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 22:50:56 PDT

I just came back from the MVPA annual gathering in Alameda. This wife has
told me to get rid of my mules. I have two M274A5 mules. One 98% perfect. I
am the original owner having taken it out of the crate. The mule has 44
hours on it and it is cherry. All lube and service documents include. It
also happens to be licensed in California to drive on the street. This mule
is 4WD  2WS.

Second mule is a play mule I built from the ground up replacing all gaskets
and motor items. I painted it sand color it has electric start and lights……
It also is level, one ding in bed….   4WD 4WS

After seeing what trash was at the MVPA for sale for $4500.00    These are
as good as the mules that were going for $8500+ I will settle for $7500.00

Email me off line for pictures and such.

Mike Farrell