Re: [MV] M-809 series questions

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 20:53:55 PDT

That might be true but the orginal post was about hauling a truck. Then you
might have to have the Wrecker Insurance. BUT check your state DOT!! If you
are hauing a vehicle and it comes loose or you are in a wreck it might be
hard to get your Ins. to pay off and don't forget about the DOT boys, while
you standing on the side of the road is not the time to convince them that
just because "it looks like a duck. and it quacks like a duck it's not a
duck" Wayne