M107A2

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 17:05:00 PDT

Hello list,

Our local Fire Dept. has a M107A2 water tank (Water buffalo?). Our cheif
doesn't have drinking water at his house, and wanted to use this for water.
It was delivered in 1957. We got to thinking about it, and wondered if this
had lead paint in it? It is white, thats all I know. I Didn't se and data
plate saying it was rebuit, etc, so I am guessing it is original. He just
doesn't want his family to keel over cause of this thing.

Thanks a lot,

Caleb Pal