Seeking Genset/Radio Trade

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 04:49:58 PDT

Greetings list, its the mouth from the south again! I have suddenly taken an
interest in acquiring a green radio for one of my trucks.
I have an MEP-016 3KW generator with a few issues I want to barter off for a
radio. I bought the genset from GL and found that it had kicked out a rod. I
bought a surplus engine from Jacksonville GL and swapped them out. The fuel
lines from the tank, the switching valve and fuel filter are missing. I did
start the genset and ran it for about 20 minutes. Its producung electricity but
the governor isn't keeping the engine at the correct RPM. It has the electric
start upgrade that uses a slave cable to start off of a vehicle. Batteries
could be added for stand alone starting. I have to old core engine to go with
it. What I am looking for is an RT-524 or RT-246. I would consider the
PRC=25/77 also if an AM-2060 was available. If anybody is interested, email me and
we'll talk. I'm in FL but around the 16th or 17th of Aug I'll be traveling the
I-75 corridor to Ohio.
Lemme Know,
Kenny