Re: [MV] low fuel M35

From: Bill George (primemover@2xtreme.net)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 12:51:49 PDT

Ya know, interesting this would show up today as just this morning I was
reading through one of my PS Magazines that said," Keep fuel tank full. Gage
reads actual tank capacity not useable fuel. When tank reads 1/4 tank it is
actually dangerously low."
You'd think they would have some sort of sump in there to protect the
electric pump.
Bill