Re: [MV] low fuel M35

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 17:59:24 PDT

You can apply air pressure at the tank's main inlet
hose to force fuel to engine. Allow just a tad of
pressure thru the line, that will move the diesel
where it needs to go to prime the engine. Then put
the line back on the tank, crack open the bleed value
on top of the fuel filters and turn on the switch and
see if fuel is coming thru. If it's wet, tighten it
up, hit the starter button and it should fire right
up. Worked for me, no problem.

Some of those fuel tanks get pretty gross, everybody
ought to check the pump tank screen inside the tank
just to see what you got. Always a good idea to keep
this area real clean.