M107A2 (Again) :)

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 06:46:03 PDT

Hello list,

Well once again I need your help :). I am thinking about purchasing the
water buffalo from the fire dept (M107A2), since they have nothing to tow it
with now. How much do you think a water buffalo, that can't be used for any
kind of drinking water is worth? It has pretty good tires, no rust, the
valves are mostly locked up, the original military trailer connector is
gone, some little civy one is on there now. It has that weird coating (and
one layer is coming off, but not the main layer!), so I imagine that has
some effect on the price. Well tell me what you think so I can give the
chief an idea about what he can get for it.

Thank you all again,

Caleb Pal