Re: [MV] AS-1729 on Tractor

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 08:11:00 PDT

Hi Kenny
All the tractors used by the NG around here have the antenna mounted
with a sugar scoop and some brackets to the rear sloping part of the
front fender. It gets tied down to the rear. I would take a pic for
you but they are all in Tikrit right now. I will look through the pics
they have emailed back to me and see if I can find one.

Glenn

--

*Sent using Mozilla Thunderbird Mail*