Re: [MV] oil pressure

From: International Movie Services (ims@telus.net)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 14:02:27 PDT

Oil pressure at two thousand revs is 40 pounds (or so)
And if it is not 40 pounds your motor will not go!
Thus spake the clever makers in their learned little book
And so at that small instrument I seldom dare to look.
Sometimes on bitter winter morn when frigid frost abides
My needle climbs to shaky "10" then sleepily subsides
O clueless clot that I may be, is this truck not a hero?
Have we not gone ten thousand miles. oil pressure, hot,
At zero.

With sincere apologies to W.E. Charnock!