Re: [MV] oil pressure

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 10:39:47 PDT

I can tell you what mine runs, it holds 30+ psi at
idle which is at 600-650 rpms with Shell's industrial
30 wt.

I am running stock a multi-fuel with a whistler turbo
and I love the engine. Although I was a little taken
back when a guy who owns a trucking company refered to
the engine as a "disposable" and "not worth
rebuilding." Sure a Cat or Cummins is a better
engine, but they are newer and cost a lot more too.
Considering the low price I paid for my truck, this
Continental runs like a champ and since I fixed the
fuel density compensator I have had zero problems with
it. Very happy with it and I get about 10 mpg. too.

--- "Fred H. Schlesinger" <fred@schlesingers.net>