MV for sale

From: Daniel Dolan (Dolan@dolan-domenici.com)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 15:48:41 PDT

Reconcentrating my efforts on WW II armor and selling off
non-armor and newer material. I have the following items for sale
 M151A1 runs, needs cushions, accessories, no rust, uncut $3300
 Alvis Stalwart, needs interior paint, runs and starts fine, good
matching tires, swimming gear
        in good shape and works, needs interior paint, manuals
and data included, Historic NM veh. title
        Rolls engine runs great - no smoke, exterior good paint -
Brit green. $9,900
M37B1 1962 new paint and lots of other new stuff. Runs great,
hard top but no back bows or canvas. Oak for
        seats available. New tires $4,800

Dan 505-269-2056 call first