Re: [MV] Tow Vehicle and missing heater part

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 20:09:22 PDT

I kinda like my tow vehicle to be heavier than the towed
vehicle, but I have been known to hoss a loaded 2700 gallon
fuel truck through town with a '65 Econ-O-Line six :)
Heater: Not all heater kits have the ell, some just have a
flange that attaches to the side cover. Hook the duct to it.
Keep the heater as close to the motor as you can, maybe 1/2"
frome the injector lines, otherwise the side panel will bulge
due to the duct when you go to close it.
Joe Young
www.joeyoung.com